The Active Control Structure of Condition Monitoring consists of PLC,Control room,OPC,Controllers/Servers,Network hubs etc.In this article,I am going to publish about What is the Active Control Structure of Condition Monitoring i.e. working of a machine under the control of computers in a detailed manner.
- It can detect machinery problems,if the system is
- Shaft cracks
- Oil whirl
- Gear and bearing problems
- Pass information to DCS plant information systems via OPC
- Use existing plant LAN Ethernet infrastructure
- Confirmation of mechanical conditions to reach plant for planned shutdown or remedy
- Fix what is ‘broke’ before failure.
You can also read about:
- What are the Uses,Issues and Types of maintenance in Condition Monitoring?
- What is Vibration Monitoring and its benefits?
- What is the Introduction to Condition Monitoring?
The detailed explanation for working of a machine under the control of computers is discussed briefly in the video which is shown below.
This is the complete explanation of Active Control Structure of Condition Monitoring. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.