Uses of Condition Monitoring:
- The use of Condition Monitoring allows maintenance to be scheduled or other actions to be taken to avoid the consequences of failure,before the failure occurs.
- Machines with defects are more at risk of failure than defect free machines.Once a defect has been identified then it is very easy to solve the problem.
- It can only measure the deterioration of the condition.
Types of Maintenance:
- Periodic Preventive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Proactive Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
Issues of Monitoring:
- Criticality of inspected part/machine/process
- Sensitivity of faults-parameter to monitor
- Offline Inspections/Online Inspections
- Optimum inspection Interval.
You can also read about:
All the other aspects are presented below in the form of video and is as follows.
This is the complete explanation of the Uses,Issues and Types of maintenance in Condition Monitoring. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.