ONGC Recruitment for the post of Graduate Trainees:ONGC Invites notification for the application of Graduate Trainees in the disciplines of Engineering and Geo-Science disciplines through GATE 2018 Score.Eligible students can apply online from March / April 2018.
I request all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE Exam 2018 and I also request to read this article on ONGC Recruitment for the post of Graduate Trainees till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc.was presented for the particular post.
Other Details of ONGC Recruitment:
Name of the Post GRADUATE TRAINEES (GTs)
Disciplines(Streams) Engineering and Geo-Science disciplines
Pay Grade Class-I Executives (at E-1 Level)
Essential Qualifications of ONGC Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualifications|
|AEE (Cementing)-Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|AEE (Drilling)-Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|AEE (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|AEE (Production)-Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2018)
|Category||Except Drilling/ Cementing (Yrs)||For Drilling/Cementing (Yrs)|
|PWD||40 years (further relaxed by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)||Not Applicable|
Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment:
- Shortlisting the candidates based on GATE Score
- Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online only through ONGC India Portal.
- The opening date for online registration is March / April 2018 (Tentatively).
Dates for ONGC Recruitment:
Starting Date:March 2018
Ending Date :April 2018
Accurate Dates are not Specified.
Apply Online : HERE
|>>All PSU’S Recruitment through GATE 2018>>|
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article….?Then Share It…