In modern CNC systems, from the beginning to the ending,component design is highly automated by means of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) programs.In this article,I am going to publish about the project of Modelling and Manufacturing of Input Shaft using Computer Aided Manufacturing in NX CAD Software in a detailed manner.
Explanation of Input Shaft:
- Since any particular component might require the use of a number of different tools like drills, saws, etc. modern machines often combine multiple tools into a single “cell”.
- In other installations, a number of different machines are used with an external controller and human or robotic operators that move the component from machine to machine.
- The programs produce a computer file that is interpreted to extract the commands needed to operate a particular machine by a post processor and then loaded into the CNC machines for production.
- In either casees, the series of steps needed to produce any part is highly automated and produces a part that closely matches the original CAD design.
AIM of the Project:
- This project deals with generating NC program using CAM software in NX CAM for input shaft to manufacture on modern CNC machine.
- Using NX-CAD software 3D model of input shaft is created and program is generated using NX-CAM software.
- Power enters the transmission through the input shaft.The input shaft is connected to the engine via the clutch, such that when the clutch is engaged, power goes straight from the engine to the input shaft of the transmission and the crankshaft and input shaft rotate at the same speed.
You should also know the projects of:
- Effects Of Minimum Quantity Lubrication On Turning Aisi9310 using Vegetable oil Cutting Fluid
- Optimization of Manufacturing Process Plan of GIMBAL for Targeted Missiles
- What is the Present and Future Scope of Powder Metallurgy?
- What is the Material Selection for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle(Drone)?
- What is Blue Brain and how a man thinks even after his death?
- What is Smart Note Taker and where we can use it?
This is the complete explanation about the Modelling and Manufacturing of Input Shaft using Computer Aided Manufacturing in a detailed manner.Hope this project is helpful to you.If you have any doubts,feel free to ask from the comments section.