MECL Recruitment through GATE 2018-For the Post of Executive Trainee:MECL Invites notification for the application of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Geology,Geophysics,Mechanical and Petroleum Engineering through GATE 2018 Score.
Eligible students can apply online from Jan 2018 to Feb 2018.I request and support all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE Exam 2018 and I also request to read this article on MECL Recruitment till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job.
Other Details of MECL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Name of the Post – Executive Trainee
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Executive Trainee (ME)||10|
|Executive Trainee (Petroleum Engineering)||08|
|Executive Trainee (Geology)||08|
|Executive Trainee (Geophysics)||03|
Engineering Stream Mechanical Engineering,Petroleum Engineering,Geology and Geophysics
Pay Scale INR- 16,400 to 40,500/- Per Month.
Selection Process of MECL Recruitment through GATE:
- The shortlisting will be done through GATE 2018 Scores.
- For Further Shortlisting GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interviews) will be done.
- Final Selection was based on Medical Fitness in Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
Eligibility Process of MECL Recruitment through GATE:
- Candidates must have B.Tech/ B.E degree in the discipline of Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering/ Geophysical/ Geophysical Technology from a recognized university.
- They must have passed the qualifying exam of MECL with atleast 60% in total.
- SC/ST and OBC (NL) applicants with less than 60% can also apply for any opening because of lack of required number of applicants.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply online provided that they should has to submit the proof of their pass and satisfy the qualification criteria at the time of Interview if they are shortlisted.
- Rs 100 through E-challan of either PNB or SBI to be downloaded.
- Payment Mode: State Bank
Service Agreement Bond:
Amount to be Paid after Selection : Rs. 2,50,000/- on a non-legal stamp paper of Rs. 500/ –
Serve the Company(Period) : 04 years including the probation/ Training period.
Dates for MECL Recruitment through GATE:
The Allowable dates for MECL Recruitment is in the month of Jan/Feb 2018 but the Actual dates will be delivered after the commencement of GATE 2018 Results.
APPLY ONLINE : HERE
|>>All PSU’S Recruitment through GATE 2018>>|
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article….?Then Share It…