Rotate constraint is used to rotate the component by using the number of instances in CATIA V5.We can do ‘n’ number of rotations of any circular component with the help of rotate constraint.In this article, I am going to explain about the usage of Rotate Constraint in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Rotate Constraint in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
To use Rotate Constraint in CATIA V5,
- Select any plane( Say XY Plane).
- Draw a circle with the given specifications.
- Now go to Insert-Operation-Transformation-Rotate.
- Then a dialogue box appears,On/Off the Duplicate Mode and give the number of instances (say it as 6).
- Now click on end of the circle.
- That’s it…..the circle with the no of instances given,will be rotated w.r.t the end point of the circle.
You can also know about:
- How to make an AUDI logo by the use of Translate Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Symmetry Constraint In CATIA V5?
- How to use Profile Constraint in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation of Rotate Constraint is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation about the usage of Rotate Constraint in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.