- Firstly select a plane and let it be XY plane.
- Go to Start-Mechanical Design-Part Design-select part -ok.
- Now you are in part or Sketch mode.
- From here take the profile constraint and draw a sketch which resembles into a perfect model in a short period of time.
- That’s it.
This is the procedure for the usage of profile constraint in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.
You can also know about:
- How to use Rotate Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Conic Profiles in CATIA V5?
- How to use Circular Profiles in CATIA V5?
- How to use Predefined Profiles in CATIA V5?
This is the complete explanation about the usage of Profile Constraint in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.