Multi Pocket feature is used to remove the unwanted material from the surface of more than one component at a time.The explanation of Pocket feature will be same to this concept also.but,instead of creating one component in one plane,try to create more than one components and remove the material from it.In this article, I am going to explain about the usage of Multi Pocket feature in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Multi Pocket feature in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
To use Multi Pocket feature in CATIA V5
- Firstly choose a plane and let it be XY Plane.
- Now make two sketches (assume circle and Rectangle) and extrude it with the PAD feature.
- Thus,solid components will be obtained.
- Choose the surface on which you need to make a hole and draw the required sketches on it.
- Now click on Multi pocket tool and select the sketches which are presented on the solid models.
- Provide the appropriate dimensions so as to remove the material from the surface of the work piece.
- That’s it.The required model is prepared by the usage of Multi pocket tool in an effective way.
You should also know about:
- How to use Multi-Section Solid in CATIA V5?
- How to use Pocket Feature in CATIA V5?
- All types of holes which are used in CATIA V5.
The detailed explanation of Multi Pocket feature in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of a video.