Actually constraints are used to fix the components w.r.t the co-ordinate system so that they cannot move from their desired location.Fix constraint is one of them in which it can be used to fix the sketch where ever required.
In this article, I am going to explain about the usage of Fix Constraint in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Fix Constraint in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
To use Rotate Constraint in CATIA V5,
- Firstly,pick any plane(say XY Plane).
- Draw a finite lines or splines in the sketcher.
- Now which ever line you want to fix at a point,fix it so that it cannot be moved from its original position.
- For that take Fix Constraint and whichever line you want to fix,click on it.
That’s it.That line is fixed at that position.
You can also know about:
- How to make an AUDI logo by the use of Translate Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Offset Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Rotate Constraint in CATIA V5?
The detailed view of Fix Constraint is shown below in the form of a video.
This is the complete explanation about the usage of Fix Constraint in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.