- To import a file from CATIA to ANSYS Workbench,the model is to be prepared in CATIA so as to analyze it in ANSYS Workbench
- The file is to be saved in .igs format.
- Now it is to be imported from workbench.
- Click on Generate button.
- The model is to be meshed now so that the model is to be divided into number of partitions.
- When ever the load is applied on the model,the load is divided by the number of partitions so as to get the uniform load on the system.
- loads are applied to get the deformation of the model.
- The material is to be checked for deformations.
- If the stress developed in the material is less than the yield point then it is of safe.If it is of vice-versa then we have to optimize it to bear the maximum load.
You can also know about:
The Tutorial shown below explains you about How to Import a model from CATIA V5 to ANSYS Workbench 15.0 in a detailed manner and is as follows….
This is the complete explanation of How to Import a model from CATIA V5 to ANSYS Workbench 15.0 in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.