GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 for the post of Graduate Trainees:GAIL Invites notification for the application of Graduate Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical,Electrical,Business information system,Instrumentation,chemical and Civil Engineering through GATE 2018 Score.
Eligible students can apply online from 10/01/2018 to 17/02/2018.I request and support all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE Exam 2018 and I also request to read this article on GAIL Recruitment till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job.
Other Details of GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Name of the post : Graduate Trainee
Nationality : Only INDIANS can apply
Disciplines for GAIL recruitment through GATE 2018:
Minimum Pass Percentage:
- General and OBC (NCL) category: Minimum 65% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam
- SC/ST/PwD category: Minimum 60% marks in aggregate
Age Limit (As on January 20, 2018):
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 10 years
- General Category : Must not be more than 28 years of age.
- OBC-NCL Category: Upper age limit is 31 years (upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years)
- Candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989 can avail relaxation up to 5 years
- Ex-servicemen – Relaxation will be as per guidelines
- SC/ST candidates: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years
Selection Process for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Shortlisting based on GATE 2018 Marks
- Pre-selection was done based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final Selection is based on Medical Fitness.
- GRADE Offered E-2 grade
- Pay Scale Rs.24,900 – 50,500
- Basic Pay Rs.24,900/-
- Candidates will be retained in the same Pay Scale on successful completion of training-cum-probation period.
Document Checklist to be submitted:
- Admit Card of GATE 2018
- Score Card
- GAIL application form
- Certificate of Date of Birth(DOB)
- Class XII Certificate and marks sheet
- Provisional Certificate and Marks sheets/Degree Certificate
- NOC Certificate from employer (Govt employees)
- PwD certificate, if any
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Ex-Servicemen ( relevant certificate)
GATE Cutoffs 2017 for GAIL Recruitment:
The GATE Cutoff of Mechanical Engineering for GAIL Recruitment was shown below for the year 2017.
|S.No||Name Of The Post||UR||OBC|
|1||Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||70||132||–||2679||41938||–|
This is the complete explanation of GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 in a detailed manner.You can Apply Online in the dates mentioned below.
To check recruitment at other PSUs, read PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018
Dates for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Starting Date :10/01/2018
Last Date : 17/02/2018
APPLY ONLINE : >>HERE>>
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article….?Then Share It…