Apply Online for Engineering Services Exam 2017:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 588 Engineering Domains which are Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication).The Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 27-09-2017 to 23-10-2017. More details about UPSC Recruitment (2017), including Eligibility criteria, No. vacancies,Age Limit,Application Fees,how to apply, selection procedure and Important dates are given below.Therefore,In this article,I will be explaining about the detailed information about Engineering Services Exam 2017.
Vacancy Details of Engineering Services Exam 2017:
All the Details of Engineering Services Exam 2017 was presented below:
Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Exam 2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 588
Eligibility for Engineering Services Exam 2017:
Educational requirements: The Educational Qualifications required for Engineering Services exam are shown below.
(a) obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
(b) passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
(c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
(d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
(e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
(f) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959 Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Gr ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:‐ For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) ‐ M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject. For Indian Radio Regulatory Service – M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
Age limit : The upper age‐limit for writing Engineering services exam 2017 is 30 years.
|S.No||Category of Applicants||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1||SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|2||OBC Candidates||03 Years|
- Candidates must apply Online by using the Website
- Candidates has to fill the Application form in Two stages.Part‐I and Part‐II .
- General/UR/OBC – Rs. 200 ; SC/ST/PH and Women – free
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/‐ (Rupees Two Hundred Only) (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee)
- You can pay in SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Important Dates of Engineering services exam 2017:
- Starting Date of Online Application:27-09-2017
- Last Date :23-10-2017
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Cash):22-10-2017
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Online):23-10-2017
- Date of Examination (Preliminary):07-01-2018
- Date of Examination (Main):01-07-2018
Selection Process for Engineering services exam 2017:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination and
- Personality Test.
Last Date for Engineering services exam 2017 is 23-10-2017
Apply Online: >>Click Here>>>
You can also see:
- GATE 2018 Mechanical Engineering Syllabus Structure -Presented by IIT Guwahati
- Civil Engineering Syllabus of GATE 2018-IIT Guwahati|Apply Online
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
Hope this Information is Helpful to you.Share this Article so that it can reach to many….