ECIL Recruitment 2017 for the Post of Graduate Engineer Trainee-No GATE Score is Needed:ECIL Invites notification for the application of Graduate Engineer Trainee in the disciplines of ECE,EEE,E&I,CE,CH,ME&CSE.The Good news is that there is no need of GATE 2018 Score for applying to this job.Each and Every Individual who has the eligibility irrespective of GATE Score can apply for the job.
Eligible students can apply online upto 22nd December 2017.I request all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the ECIL exam and I also request to read this article on ECIL Recruitment 2017 till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc. was mentioned.
Other Details of ECIL Recruitment 2017:
All the other details of ECIL Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
Name of the Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
No of Vacancies 66
Disciplines of ECIL Recruitment 2017:
|Discipline||No of Vacancies|
Age Limit (as on 30.11.2017): 25 Years
₹ 38,385/- Per Month during 01st Year Training period.
- (B.E. / B.Tech)- 65% marks in aggregate- First Class.
- (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges or Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Bad news for PG Students:
Candidates who had completed Post Graduation in Engineering are not eligible to apply.
Application Fee for ECIL Recruitment 2017:
|All Applicants||₹ 500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD, Ex-servicemen Candidates and Internal Employees||Exempted|
Exam: CBT (Computer Based Test)
|Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Trivandrum, Warangal, Karimnagar, Vijayawada, Vizag, Tirupathi, Nagpur, Tiruchy, Cochin, Jabalpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Jammu and Belagavi.|
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through ECIL Online Registration Portal.
- The last date for submission of online registration is 22/12/2017up to 16:00 Hours.
- Email to GET17support@ecil.co.in (OR)
- Help Desk No: 040-27182956
- (Help Desk Timings from 09:00 am – 05:30 pm on all working days).
APPLY Online: HERE
Last Date : 22/12/2017 up to 16:00 Hours.
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
This is the complete explanation of ECIL Recruitment 2017 for the Post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for almost all Disciplines of Engineering.If this article is helpful to you.Then Share this article to your friends so that it can reach to many…